FEEL LIKE PESADILLA

MWR-Owner: Pesadilla [MWR]Draguna [MWR]BlueX / Co-Owner none / Admins: none / Moderators: none / V.I.P: Riccor / MWR-Members: Blood Blue_willi Mayra rabelo_xd Slip._ [MWR]Storm /

Hi all. [GT]_ElEcTrO is back !

Comparte
    ElEcTrO_[GT]
    Registered

Hi all. [GT]_ElEcTrO is back !

Mensaje  ElEcTrO_[GT] el Dom Feb 06, 2011 10:37 am

Hey all , this 3 months I really had some hard-work , I whas outside of my country with my " fencing " sport doing it as performance , and some personal problems.
    But now I'm back , I'm back playng SAMP on Gamerx Server.
    I see that GT Clan is more big and evoluated , and we have more new members , nice to see. For the other new members that don't know me: I'm [GT]_ElEcTrO , playng Gamerx for long time , and beeing a GT member for aproximatecly 6 months. Here are my stats:
    I heard that Spranceana_GT is no more the Owner of GT , is it true ? Well TKBellag is a great leader too like Spranceana and of course , for me , an example of a great driver ( Michael Schumacher for me ). And other good racers that I hope they are still in GT Clan and didn't leaved , like , SexyGirl , virtual , Savas. I'm a good racer , menny of you and players know this on Server , and an old GT member ( Co-helper of Spranceana I whas ).

Soo from all my big messange , I hope everything is OK , and I can still be in GT and wear the tag , for me is an onnor. Smile
    Pesadilla
    Registered

Re: Hi all. [GT]_ElEcTrO is back !

Mensaje  Pesadilla el Dom Feb 06, 2011 11:11 am

Wazapppppppp I remember you; If it is a correct Spranceana to gone out of GT but continues being the leader I simply am reinforcing what the beginning
    I understand that for personal reasons you were absent, his/stats are kept very well
    Only I will ask for 3 things him
    1.use/cn name _ [GT] (the admins were helping me to extract the false GT, if we all use the equal tag the best sera).
    2.los new members are excellent persons, if it removes well with them I will feel happy.
    3. These assets in the web (I am interested very much his suggestions and opinions).

I give him the welcome again cheers
    ElEcTrO_[GT]
    Registered

Mensaje  ElEcTrO_[GT] el Dom Feb 06, 2011 12:03 pm

I changed my name in Forum and Server with _[GT] , and I'm happy to be back in the best race clan from SAMP. Smile
    Aasif
    Registered

Mensaje  Aasif el Lun Feb 07, 2011 7:59 am

Welcome Back to [GT] Smile

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Fecha y hora actual: Lun Nov 12, 2018 11:22 pm